Does your organization need to comply with regulations and standards such as PCI DSS, HIPAA, HITECH, ISO 27002, ITAR, FedRAMP and others? Are your internal resources stretched to capacity and you lack the necessary expertise to identify all compliance gaps and security vulnerabilities? More than ever before, businesses today need to comply with regulatory requirements to protect sensitive information about their customers, who may be consumers or patients. The penalties associated with not meeting compliance requirements are not insignificant.
Symosis Security can help with its Managed Compliance Services Program. Since 2007, Symosis Security has enabled several Fortune 500 and small organizations to achieve and maintain compliance with regulations and standards that impact their business. Compliance requirements result in critical activities that must be conducted on a regular schedule, typically once a year.
On a regular schedule, organizations must:
- Assess compliance with the requirements of confidentiality and privacy related regulations
- Assign responsibility to the security officer who is responsible for coordinating compliance and security initiatives
- Conduct a comprehensive and thorough risk analysis including vulnerability assessment (penetration testing)
- Complete a Business Impact Analysis (BIA) for contingency planning and disaster recovery
- Develop and update security policies and procedures
- Train all members of the workforce
- Audit and evaluate the information infrastructure
Symosis Security Managed Compliance Services Program is tailored to meet your compliance requirements. Key features of the Symosis Security Managed Compliance Services Program are:
- Bundled outsourced solution for a fixed monthly fee
- Periodic performance of vulnerability assessments, security risk analysis, BIA and contingency planning
- Training, certification and periodic audit and evaluation to keep your organization fully compliant at all times
- Keeping you compliant with the regulations, to help you focus on the business of delivering exceptional services and capabilities to your clients