Clinton is the President and co-founder of Symosis a strategic application and mobile security consulting and training firm focused on delivering best of breed security solutions to organizations. Imparting over a decade of pure security experience to the vision of C-Level Security, Clinton has brought industry experts together, focused on building effective security programs through a combination of assessment, architecture and training services.
Clinton was the Director of Consulting for Foundstone, building and delivering many of the professional service lines, establishing his practice area as a dominant force prior to McAfee’s product acquisition. Clinton worked in Ernst & Young’s security solutions practice balancing security and business needs while leading security assessments across multiple industries. Clinton’s career began as a counterintelligence agent within the Department of the Army dealing with force protection, threat analysis of military operations, and performing classified investigation while stationed stateside and overseas.
Clinton earned his BS from Southern Illinois University and an MS from the University of Maryland. Clinton is a co-author for the Hack Notes book series, and contributed to Hacking Exposed, Windows XP Security, and Incident Response. He continues to work with a large number of published authors and chief security officers putting him in a strategic position to leverage the knowledge and resources of the industry.
Kartik Trivedi is a partner and co-founder at Symosis with 15+ years of experience helping numerous entities including Fortune 500, non-profit, tech start-up, financial services, and healthcare organizations meet their security, privacy, and business needs by helping to define strategic goals, develop road maps for more functional, mature, and secure programs, address immediate issues, and drive implementation of practical security solutions. Prior to Symosis Kartik was Director of Application Security at Accuvant, Managing Principal at McAfee, Principal at Foundstone and Software Development Engineer at concept solutions. Kartik has MBA in Finance and Entrepreneurship and MS in Computer Science degrees and CISM, CISA, CISSP certifications.
- Security risk assessment, penetration testing and prioritize vulnerability remediation based upon risk exposure to the business
- Application and mobile IOS/Android security, cloud security, secure software development, threat modeling, code reviews
- PCI, HIPAA, ISO and other security standards and compliance requirements
- Security training for developers, technical management and all workforce – delivered On-Demand and instructor led
- Published author & regular speaker at OWASP, RSA, ISACA conferences
Our solution has been honed by years of expertise from delivering hands on security education in the classroom. Our consultants have provided private security training to several Fortune 500 companies and conducted public classes via Global Knowledge and SANS institutes. The solution combines critical and topical content and incorporates numerous actual hacks, and software vulnerability situations encountered in the real world.
Books: Author & Contributor
- Hardening Code: Bulletproof Your System Before You Are Hacked
- Hacking Web Exposed
- Exploiting Software
- Hacker Code
- How to Break Web Security
- Hack Notes™ Network Security Portable Reference
- Special Ops: Host and Network Security for Microsoft, UNIX, and Oracle
- Hacking Exposed: Network Security Secrets & Solutions, Fourth Edition
- Hacking Exposed: Windows Server 2003
- Hacking Exposed: Windows 2000
- Network Security: A Beginner’s Guide, Second Edition
- Windows® XP Professional Security
- Incident Response: Computer Forensics
- SiteDigger – Search Google cache for vulnerabilities related to your website
- WSDigger – Discover vulnerabilities in your web services
- RSA Security Conference “Web Services Security”
- WebAppSec “Mobile Application Security”
- OWASP National Conference “Google Hacks”
- Security Leadership Conference “Securing Web Applications”
- ToorCon “Breaking Adobe Flex and AMF”
- ISACA LA “Maximizing security ROI”
- OWASP OC “Developing effective training solution”
- BSides Austin
- Rochester Security Conference
- ISACA Global Mobile Conference
- ISACA Cloud Conference
- Blackhat Las Vegas
- Blackhat Windows
- Blackhat Europe
Mr. Bahadur was the co-founder and CIO of Foundstone, one of most well known information security and vulnerability risk management companies ever created which occupied five offices in the United States and one office in Singapore and one office in India. Foundstone was acquired by McAfee for $86M in October of 2004. Gary was also the President and co-founder of Ether2 Corporation managing business development, client acquisition, marketing, fund raising, and strategic direction. Gary also served as a Senior Vice President at Bank of America.
Pradeep is a seasoned entrepreneur who enjoy building companies ground up. He has launched and successfully sold several companies including High Performance Networks (Software applications now available on Juniper Networks platform), Securematics (Ingram Micro is an Investor), VPN Dynamics (Acquired by Ingram Micro) and Micromatics. He specializes in Network Security,Mobile Security, Cloud Computing, Distribution & VAR channels